Hi, I’m Kristin!
I’m a professional chef, artist, mom, and the brains behind Lemon Lime Decor. I have worked as a professional chef for over 18 years all over the United States then in 2022, I made North Carolina my home. In my spare time, I LOVE to blog about crafts, food, and my latest creations from my Cricut Machine.
So, what do I like making? Almost everything, but what I really love is baking and creating digital art on Adobe Illustrator and Procreate! I also enjoy using my Cricut machine to make birthday and holiday decor! If you are a hands-on Mom or Dad who is in need of some inspiration, then LemonLimeCo is the place for you!
Some fun facts about me!
- I live in North Carolina but I am originally from Tucson Arizona (Go Wildcats!) and I also spent a few years in Southern California and Texas.
- As a chef, I specialize in catering but I also love to make desserts and decorate cakes and cookies.
- I can spend hours getting lost (and broke) in a craft store.
- My husband Juan Carlos is originally from Lima Peru and he comes from a family of amazing cooks! Stay tuned for some delicious Peruvian recipes!
- Pugs are my favorite breed and I have an adorable one named Nacho.