Hi, I’m Kristin!
I’m a professional chef, artist, mom, and the brains behind Lemon Lime Decor. I have worked as a professional chef for over 17 years all over the southwestern United States then in 2014, I made North Texas my home. In my spare time, I LOVE to blog about crafts, food, and kids. I also sell my art locally in the DFW area and online, check out where you can find my products here.
So, what do I like making? Almost everything, but what I really love is drawing with colored pencils and creating digital art on Adobe Illustrator and Procreate! I also enjoy using my Cricut machine to make birthday and holiday decor! If you are a hands-on Mom or Dad who is in need of some inspiration, then Lemon Lime Decor is the place for you!
Some fun facts about me!
- I live in Fort Worth, Texas but I am originally from Tucson Arizona (Go Wildcats!) and I also spent a few years in Southern California.
- As a chef, I do not specialize in any specific cuisine or follow any diet. I believe in cooking from scratch and eating as clean as possible.
- I can spend hours getting lost (and broke) in a craft store.
- My husband Juan Carlos is originally from Lima Peru and he comes from a family of amazing cooks! Stay tuned for some delicious Peruvian recipes!
- Pugs are my favorite breed and I have an adorable one named Nacho.